Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A little Christmas time miracle..

My Aunt Cristy has always had a hard time getting my cousin Kenzie to sit still long enough to curl her hair but only once before... We were admiring how she had worn her black velvety Christmas dress with the red sash (from last year) and her red sparkly Dorothy shoes around the house all day.. the only difference was the curly hair.. or as she likes to say it "turly" hair.
At that moment I tried to convince her to let me turl her hair... She said yes at first but that means little because the last time I tried that, it didn't happen... Just then her mom spoke up and said we could eat chocolate cake while we turl her hair... she then agreed.
I ran as fast as I could up the stairs to get the turling iron and fancy light up mirror to make a little fashion studio set up in the kitchen....
And so the turling began.... She stayed completely still so as to not get burned..(devouring chocolate cake all the while) it was cute.
When we were done we had created a monster.. she liked herself a little too much!! We ran to get out cameras and ascended like paparazzi taking as many pictures as we could to document this momentous occasion.

And this is the monster..with turled hair

I love that she is holding "Raffie"




0 notes: