Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Boring Day= lots of time to think

Let's start off with the fact that today was kinda boring.. I finished all of my duties at work by 9.... so that left a lot of time to think and blog-stalk...hehe. I read some really great, inspiring stuff.. I also have a case of blenvy..(that would be blog-envy) There are some really good ones out there!

Things I did, saw and realized today.....

I decorated my desk for Christmas.....


I went crazy from the boredom...

(I made this sign to show my friend John when I am Bored out of my Mind)


I put a little Christmas ornament of a cute little bird on my dashboard in my car...



As I was driving home I saw a cute guy (that I think I've seen at work) then I noticed he had a white stick coming out of his mouth...(thought it was a cigarette) and I immediately got sad... then.. he took it out and it was a sucker!! I laughed..out loud!

I have been taking the stairs up and down at work to get in a little extra exercise in and I found out today that I thoroughly dislike it when someone is coming down them behind me.. it's like I am being followed and it's scary down 6 stories of a narrow stairwell...

I am moving in 11 days.. so I have been packing up stuff..it is really overwhelming.. I keep getting caught up at looking at journals and pictures... bad... but very funny!! I found one from when I was in High School.. my daughters are going to laugh at me... I said some pretty dumb and silly things... hahah!! I can see it now.. my daughters will read about when I totally had a crush on someone that was totally not for me and read things that I have never told anyone about, how I truly felt about certain things and people!! It will be great!!! Can't wait!... err.. Rather, I can because I still have a few more chapters to be spilled out on the pages!

Then... I was in the bathroom... (washing my hands..like I would post anything that personal ha) and I was thinking how happy I am.. A while ago I used to be depressed and so sad about things.. I didn't really feel happy except for three hours on Sunday when I would go to church.. then it would be right back to the sad, gloomy whatever it was.... But now that's over!!!!!! I feel so happy and I love this feeling!!

2 notes:

Krissa said...

Im glad you are happy!!!
I love the wreath and the bird ornament in your car!!

Jessica/Patrick said...

YAY!! Such happy things!
Where are you moving to??