Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tra la la ... lots of photos

There has been a lot to blog about and so little time to do it.. mainly from all of my belongings nagging me to pack it up.. ugh!!! Moving day is in 3 days and counting.

....................................................


Let me see.... where to start...

....................................................

How about here, Saturday night....
Krissa and I before the YSA Christmas party... I got my hair done earlier that day and am now a brunette.. or something close to that... I'm still Blonde at heart! (and a little bit in the highlights) :)
Krissa, you look so lovely!!!!




Now onto the Cookie Chronicles... Monday night I made these Peppermint Sugar cookies for a birthday at work.. (recipe below)










Recipe~~


Take a roll of Sugar Cookie dough and put it into a bowl... smash up some candy canes and mix into the dough... roll into balls and place on baking sheet...bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 min. Once cooled from the oven, melt chocolate chips and dip the cookies in it or drizzle on top.. let sit on wax paper until chocolate is cooled. And Enjoy!
Thank you Food Network!!!



Then... random photo time with Chelsea...and some with Kenzie, and Cristy.. and Chuck





My feet






The proof
that..
It's beginning to look a lot
like
Christmas
YAY!!!!!

1 notes:

Krissa said...

Those cookies looke so cooked!!! You did a good job... I like the white chocolate drizzled on top!