Wednesday, September 28, 2016

New things...

It's been a while.. but there is a good excuse..

We are expecting a baby boy!! October 26th is my due date but there has been some concerns with my blood pressure so we are most likely going to deliver sooner.. Which means meeting him sooner! 
I had been feeling very unprepared and nervous about this baby and being ready.. but just this last week I have been feeling a lot better about everything! We just had a baby shower yesterday to celebrate him and now I do really feel prepared with the clothes and things I'll need for the first little bit. 
Also, we got my mom an airplane ticket to come out here and that shut down a lot of stress that I was feeling. She is such a huge help and I miss her! Liv misses her too and I know that having her here will help Olivia transition into being a big sister and not having all the attention.. haha! Hopefully! 
There are some things I still need to do.. 
-I like to get stocked up on some things before I have a baby, toilet paper, toothpaste, body wash, paper plates.. general things like that so I wont have to go to the store or randomly be out of it all of a sudden. 
-I'm going to make some freezer meals to have on hand.. I found a pin on pinterest that has details for each recipe and all of the recipes are ones that we like! So I want to get those done this next week too! 
- I also like to have things clean and not cluttery.. I've had some help with that and it feels so good! Just a few more areas to de-clutter.. Then I'll be good!
We are so excited and cannot wait to meet this little guy!!

0 notes: