Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Oh Nebraska..

There have been a lot of things that have happened in the last 2 months.. 
I will now catch up on some of those things.. 
And let me start off by saying.. No, I am not pregnant.. Just setting that straight.. I get at least 3 questions every time I post a picture.. You will know when that happens. I promise.. 
So, 
We went to Nebraska.. and I love it! I would move there in a heartbeat! We went for some of Spencer's friends wedding. They were so cute and I became friends with them too : ) While at their wedding, we took these pics in the back yard.. Cause, why not? 
And one in front of the Winter Quarters Temple. 



There was an accident that scared me half to death.. Spencer crashed on his way to work after a sleepless, painful night of back problems. There were so many small miracles that happened that whole day. I am grateful for so many things and for the comfort I felt during it all. 


Then we went to California and had a marvelous time! 
Spencer playing with little Brady! So sweet! 

 Look at this cute guy on the beach! Loves loves! 
         This guy, he'd fall asleep every time we were in the car.. It was like Weekend at Bernie's for real.. 

Then for my Birthday I spent the day with Rachel and the munchkins! We went to a tumbling class, lunch at Liberty Market and then hung out for a while. I love Rach and I am so glad that we are still friends and that her kids love me. 

 Little Sam..heart melting. 
 Then that night we said goodbye to the old.. It was so unreal.. I've had this car through so much!! 8 years! That's a lot of years to have a car! She was so good to me.. The hitch ball hole.. haha!
 And we got a Hyundia Elantra! We love it!! It drives so good and is good on the gas mileage, which is good cause we carpool now! Yay! 
Through all this, I am glad that I had my best friend and husband by me! I don't know what I would do without him! 
Also, September 13th marked a year since he proposed to me! 
He took me to dinner at Buca Di Beppo, then back to where we had our first date and asked me to marry him.. Magical! I love you more and more each day!!
Oh, and I really miss Nebraska... like a lot. 

0 notes: