Sunday, September 7, 2014

27... and I feel it.

There have only been a couple of Birthdays that I actually feel different.. 22 and 25 are ones I remember. But the other day when I turned 27 I felt something I have never felt before. I felt like this is going to be the best year yet! I felt so optimistic and excited! There was a definite change and shift, and I felt it. Two things happened on my Birthday.. We bought a car that day and I signed up for a gym membership! I have wanted to go back to the gym so badly. I just didn't want to pay what I was before.. $35 a month. I had done some research into Planet Fitness and thought it looked pretty cool. I went in and signed up for the Black card membership, $20 a month and you get to do all the extra stuff like tanning, Red light Therapy, hydro- and chair massages and use all the equipment!! I was in! I went on Saturday and LOVED it!! I loved getting back into the groove of working out and sweating so much! That is a new for me, loving sweating! Spencer and I are also eating really clean and feeling so much better! 
So here are some things that I want to accomplish this year, the best year yet! 
~Get into the best shape of my life! 
~Make and eat clean food more often! 
~Plan more parties with friends! 
~Do as much service as I can do. 
~Keep things Simple.. they don't have to be difficult. 


1 notes:

Cara said...

I love your goals! I too am working on a few of those same ones myself.
Also I can't wait to see your car! I am so jealous!!!