Monday, November 24, 2008

Yeah... I was a part of that

Thursday night we participated in something amazing...yes... we attended the midnight showing of TWILIGHT!!! Those present were, Krissa, mom Becky, Tylon, Shay, mom Tiffany and Sydney and 8 theaters full of Twilight lovers such as ourselves. It was a blast!! Tylon, being a sweet guy, went and waited in line for us until we arrived right when they were letting us go in and sit in the theater. So there we sat... waiting for the movie that we had been awaiting for months that felt like years.. We took some pictures to commemorate the blessed occasion and chatted it up for 4 hours before the movie started.. It was a blast.. girls screaming for the title..then when Edward came on the screen... okay who am I kidding I was just as giddy!! Gosh.. he is just sooo HOTT!! (yeah, double 'T' worthy) Over all I think it was fantastic.. and it was even better the second time around! Yup... I saw it twice.. Double the pleasure..double the fun! And you can bet your bottom dollar that I will see it a few more times!
Riddle me this... why do I get as defensive about this movie as I do about my religion.... that, my friends, is commitment..or obsession..whichever way you want to look at it..


Then Saturday night for the 2nd time...


1 notes:

Krissa said...

HaHa....I love you! It definitely is commitment or obsession...I am right there with ya!