Monday, May 18, 2015

35 weeks already?!

I don't know how it went by so fast! 
All of a sudden I am 35 weeks pregnant and our little baby girl Olivia is so close to coming into the world! 
We are beyond excited and have been doing so much to prepare as much as we can for her. 
Spencer is beaming with joy about becoming a Dad and takes such good care of me (even when I am being the craziest version of myself.. those hormones though!) I feel out of control sometimes and just end up crying so much.. It's so overwhelming sometimes. 
But, luckily, Spencer knows how to handle it really well and makes me feel better after just letting me get it out. I really don't know what I would do without him. 
Any who, this is what lil Olivia looked like in a 3D ultrasound at 26 weeks.. so almost 10 weeks ago.. 
I cannot wait to see this sweet little face in real life and hold that sweet little head in my hands.. 
I just love how she has her hand up by her cheek.. like she is thinking about something.
And those sweet little lips, those eyelids, and her adorable little nose!!!! Ahh!!! 
Sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our next appointment is next week and we get the last ultrasound to see how big she is! 
I can't wait to see her!!  
Things I am experiencing: 
~Swollen feet everyday
~Sharp pains in my belly
~All the hormones
~So tired all the time
~Anxious to meet our sweet angel baby
~Soooo done with work! haha
~Coughing and sneezing are dangerous.. 



0 notes: