Sunday, December 21, 2008

for the love of...

...PHOTOGRAPHY
I have been struck with the love of photography... I really want to be skilled at it and take pictures for people.. I am currently looking into classes to take to fulfil this dream of mine.
This weekend my gorgeous friend Rachel and I took a little trip up to Payson to spend some time together and for a little photo shoot. Thanks goes to Mr. Garner for letting us borrow his sweet camera.. I played around with the pictures and ended up with shots straight out of an American Eagle ad...
(More pics from the weekend to come)







If you would like to be a model to help me practice my photography skills.. let me know!!


1 notes:

Anonymous said...

These pictures look amazing! Forget about classes, just go apply to shoot for big magazines... they will totally take you! :) They look really good, and you are welcome to take pictures of me anytime you would like! hehe.. :) Great job Chels!