Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Starting something

        A few years ago I did something I call "The Crazy Diet" Why is it called that? Because I lost 75 lbs on it and it was crazy to do!! But it worked. It was pretty much veggies and protein. Not the easiest thing to do, but a sure fire way to lose weight for me. Well, I have gotten the Newlywed 15... and I don't want it anymore! So I have hit that pivotal moment where I am tired of myself and being uncomfortable. I told Spencer I want to do it and he said he wants to do it too. He wants to do it to support and understand me more while I do it. So sweet. So we went and got the vitamins, I have been making grocery lists and menu plans. This is going down starting Sunday June 22nd. I will keep updates on here as we go a long so we can keep ourselves accountable. Also, I'll share healthy recipes that I make and other tips!
       As I was looking through pics for a certain picture I saw a couple of good ones that I am using as goal pics..





0 notes: