Saturday, March 15, 2014

sleep talker

So... I live with and love ... a Sleep talker..
It's funny sometimes.. and sometimes is it scary..
First night it happened he grabbed my hand and said, "I love you more than anything"
I squeezed his hand and said, "I love you too".. and then said, "You awake?" nothing...
Then a minute later he said "You keep walking, I'll still win" .. No idea what that meant.. but it sounded serious.. and kind of a threat.. hahah!
Then the next night, same first line.. he loves me more than anything.. then a minute later, it was just rambling.. I asked what he said and it was the exact ramble that he said before.. HAHA!
Then a couple of nights ago he said he loves me more than anything and then a couple minutes later, "The world is my oyster babe, so many possibilities" Hahah!! Ok, well at least he is positive!
I had to facebook about it.. and it got a lot of likes.. and I thought to create a Twitter account for the funny things he says in his sleep.. Hilarious!
@sleeptalkerhubs

    On a side note, I love him so much I don't know what I was doing before him. He knows me so well and makes me feel so loved. I am so lucky to have found someone that makes me feel so happy and so taken care of. I know that we were meant to be together!



0 notes: