Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Getting ready -- Now it's real

   A couple of days before I was to go through the Temple I was kind of freaking out.. I didn't know what to expect and all things were coming up were a lot to take in. You think you are so ready and that its exactly what you want all your life then when it is a reality I had no idea what it would be like. 
Then when I went through the Temple I felt a complete calmness come over me and an overwhelming feeling that what I was doing the right thing. After that day everything went so smoothly and was amazing. 
    Every single day I think about how blessed I am to have Spencer in my life. There have been times I needed a blessing and he is there to give me one. Or when we have prayers together in the morning and at night. It is something I always knew I wanted but didn't think I would have for my life at one point. I am glad that Heavenly Father's plans were so amazing and perfect. 







Then we went to Mexico for a week... It was amazing!! 
I love Spencer Ewald so much!! I am so happy to be his wife! 
We have already had some amazing experiences and adventures..Can't wait to go through a bunch more adventures with him by my side. 

0 notes: