Friday, October 11, 2013

Windows of Heaven

    Some days I wonder how this all happened.. How did my life take a sudden turn and I am where I am now? I have never been this happy, never felt loved this much, never known for sure that this is what I am supposed to be doing until now. Seriously.. I feel blessed every single day that I am where I am at now. I am thankful for the trials I went through to get to this place and I wouldn't trade one of those experiences for anything.
    On a side note, I am giving a talk this Sunday on Elder Bednar's talk about the Windows of Heaven being opened up when you pay your tithing. I have really learned a lot more than just hearing it at Conference. I think I may be even getting blessing just from studying it and diving into it more. My favorite part in there is that when you pay your tithing you are blessed with gratitude to see the blessings in our lives. Most of the time our blessings from tithing don't come in straight up monetary form. They come in the way of having gratitude for what we do have, be that things or success, or just how the ability to see how much we are already blessed. I have a new found appreciation for Tithing that I did not have before. I can't wait to give my talk on Sunday and see what else I learn from it and what the Spirit prompts me to talk more about.
Also, some other fun things happening this weekend, Birthday lunches, dinner with friends!

0 notes: