Monday, January 5, 2009

make-out mtn, pic-nic mtn, brown mtn...you pick

Friday we went on a little hike ... up the mountain located on brown rd. I don't think there is a set name for this mountain.. so people just make up names.. Make -out... brown, or picnic.. what have you..
Anywhooser...
Krissa and I climbed it.. I had tried to climb this mountain earlier this year and only made it to the first flat part.. so I was extremely happy to make it to the very tip top this time..

When we did get to the top we made sure to take pictures.. We made it right in time for sunset!








It was so much fun and it felt like a great exercise!! It's times like these I am thankful for the beautiful mountains and scenery in Arizona!

2 notes:

Walters Family said...

Beautiful pictures... oh, and the scenery is beautiful too. You don't even look out of breath or anything, like it was just a walk in the park. You guys are awesome.

Krissa said...

Super fun!!! Thanks for going with me! Loved the sunset!!!